I was tagged by my lovely wife to sum myself up in exactly six words. Easy. But first, the all-important rules and such.
So many rules, so few words:
Without any further ado, my illustration and awe-inspiring six-word memoir:
Where’s the beef? Look no further.
I tag the following five people, but it’s important you know I will only be slightly hurt if you do not wish to play. (How hurt, you ask? It will be about the same as if I stepped on a very small pebble while walking on the beach, while ever-so-slightly sunburned and also experiencing a very mild irritant in my eye, such as a small fuzzy thing that blew through the air. Oh, also, picture all of this happening while I am suffering from the kind of heartburn that is so mild it would only take 2 Tums to wipe it out. Additionally, imagine that something just doesn’t feel quite right in my spleen, but it’s probably nothing. On the plus side, I’m wearing really nice sunglasses, so the sun glare is not an issue at all.)
- My weird nephew, Luke who is ALMOST but not quite too busy right now to do this.
- Any of the dudes over at The Nasty Boys. Since they write about sports, I’m sure they’ll appreciate this tag.
- A new blogger I discovered named Nathalie. This way, she’ll incorrectly think I’m one of those people who tag people all the time. Unless she reads this, then my cover is blown.
- Pamajama, who is just crazy enough to do a really good one.
- Lastly, I decided to completely randomly pick someone whose page I’ve never been to until today. The lucky winner: Cheribomb